This is a utility wiki for Drew Streib.
I'm trying to do a bit more documentation of things in general, and this is my place to (occasionally) do it. I joined Synopsys as a part of the acquisition of WhiteHat Security. I'm married to Mayoko Streib, and live in San Jose, CA.
- Sites hosted in the alt.org complex.
- nethack.alt.org (NAO) - the longest running nethack public server in the world.
- NetHackWiki - the main wiki for nethack
- nethack.org - the official website for the game (courtesty hosted but run by devteam)
- myip.blue - a "whatismyip" alternative, and my way to learn a bit of nodejs
- ccdrew.cc - hacky way for me to send myself data from anywhere. Open for anyone to use.
- dMon.io - Device Monitoring, and experiment in AWS serverless/lambda-only tech
- Deviceping.com (DdMon.io v2) - Deviceping architecture
- Spartan Races
- Tech Bookmarks
- Alt.org Servers - nethack.alt.org (NAO) and nethackwiki.com are run from here, among other things
- Pi1 - Video surveillance spooler pi for ONVIF camera, now decommissioned.
- Reverse ssh tunnels
- Mikrotik configs
- zare NAS Servers - storage servers for video, totaling ~180TB as of May 2017.
- Generic Linux server setup
- Other data
- https://github.com/altorg - Some code behind the nethack servers