Things to do before mid-May 2017 move in.
- Replace kitchen linoleum with tile. Also replacing laundry room and bonus room laminate with the same tile. (Pic below, comes from Pacifica travertine - Ivoria Premium line.)
- Replace carpet in family room with
matching hardwoodthe same travertine tile we're using for the kitchen. While we're at it, now the foyer tile will be replaced to match this new stone tile. This will make the house 100% matching hardwood floors for non kitchen/bathroomsa combination of the hardwood and the new tile.
- Joe Ferrante is heading up this work. Demo to begin on May 5, and installation the following week.
Inspection Checklist Items
- [INQUIRY] Replace external locks
- [DONE] Wifi / Cable Hardware
- [PICKUP AFTER MOVE] Garage shelving, something like Husky 90x90
- org buckets for shelves
- [LATER] Reinforce back vine canopy? Not sure if needed, but while we're in there...
- Wire house for ethernet. Worth doing anything now while we're rooting around?
- [SCHEDULED] Comcast 2017-05-06 8am service cutover and onsite tech to make sure we have proper line to the junction box
- [INQUIRY] Garbage
- [DONE] Mail change of address for 2017-05-06
The Actual Move
- [CONFIRMED] Moving service - My Dad's Moving, for 2017-05-07
- [CONFIRMED] Walk through of old place 2017-05-10